Bespoke Building Survey
A Building Survey is the most detailed and comprehensive report which is written in a style that can be tailored to suit your specific requirements.
Building surveys are undertaken for a variety of reasons, including investigation into the causes of movement and subsidence and is the most widely known pre acquisition survey where advice is given on the all-round suitability and condition of a property and includes the identification of defects and remedial works. The Building Survey will typically produce a large report with numerous images.
What does a Building Survey advise?
- Major and minor defects and what they could mean
- The possible cost of repairs
- Results of damp testing on walls
- Damage to timbers, including woodworm and rot
- The condition of damp-proofing, insulation and drainage
- Technical information on the construction of the property and the materials used
- A brief history of the location
- Recommendations for any further special inspections